Join us for Girls Just Wanna Weekend 3!
What Happens Next?
If You Have A Pre-Book
When full event details are announced, anyone with a Pre-book will be sent an email with more information containing a specific booking date and time to reserve a suite.
The $250 pre-book deposit will be applied towards your total reservation cost when you choose a room type and place your reservation.
If You Are On The Waitlist
If there are available rooms after people with pre-books place a reservation, we will email you a code to book a room at Girls Just Wanna Weekend 3 prior to the Public Onsale.
Pre-book Cancellation Policy
A $50 fee will be assessed for any cancellations prior to rooms being booked. As of the day rooms can be booked, the deposit becomes non-refundable. Pre-books are non-transferrable.
Wanna Go But Don’t Have A Pre-Book? Join The Waitlist!
The Waitlist is open for you to join. Should there be any availability, you will be contacted in the order you signed up for the Waitlist.
Things To Know
- This is a PAID waitlist for the people who were unable to purchase a Pre-book during the Blind Faith Presale.
- A $250 deposit is required to join.
- Only ONE person in your group should join the Waitlist if you plan to share a room at Girls Just Wanna Weekend 3.
- Please note, there are no single occupancy suites available.
- Joining the Waitlist does not guarantee you a Pre-book or a room for Girls Just Wanna Weekend 3.
- Waitlist deposits are non-transferrable.
Waitlist Cancellation Policy
- Should there be no availability after the room selection dates, you can either remain on the Event Waitlist or have your deposit refunded.
- If there is availability, you will be contacted in the order in which you signed up for the Waitlist.
- Should you remain on the Waitlist and no rooms become available eight weeks prior to the event start date, your waitlist entry will be cancelled and your deposit will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your Waitlist deposit, please do so in writing by contacting our Travel Team.