Girls Just Wanna Weekend 2019 guests and eligible Bramily members had the opportunity to reserve a room during the Blind Faith Presale from March 6-10, 2019. Remaining rooms will go on sale to the public once the lineup has been announced at a later date.
What if I didn't reserve a room during the Blind Faith Presale?
- The Blind Faith Presale is now closed until the lineup is announced.
- Following the lineup announcement, there will be a Second Chance Presale for those who did not redeem their Presale Passwords during the Blind Faith Presale.
- Please note, ONLY those who reserved a room during the Blind Faith Presale from March 6th-March 10th are invited to the special Brandi Carlile experience.
- Should any rooms remain after the Second Chance Presale, there will be a Public Onsale.
- Presale Passwords will not be needed to reserve a room during the Public Onsale.
- Be sure to join the Mailing List and follow us on Facebook so you receive info as soon as it is released.
Pro Tips to booking
* Verify your Cloud 9 Account prior to the Presale
If you are a returning guest, log into your account to ensure a seamless process PRIOR to the Presale. Forgot your log in information? Reset it, but DO NOT "Register" for a new account or you will lose your trip history and your priority booking.
If you are a Bramily member who opted into the Presale, an account has been created for you. Follow the instructions in the Presale email in order to create a username & password for yourself. After logging in, you can update all your information prior to the Presale. This is where you can put any medical/dietary notes.
**Each person attending Girls Just Wanna Weekend will need a Cloud 9 Account. To make your booking process smoother, have your guest register for a Cloud 9 Account prior to booking so you can easily add them to the reservation.
* Gather your friends & family!
You'll be able to add your guest while booking or they can be added at a later date. It's important to look at the name addition schedule if you will be adding a guest after booking. Single occupancy rooms are not available for this event. If you are traveling alone, contact the Travel Team.
* Find a room type you want and have 1-2 back up choices.
It's good to have a few options in mind if your first choice is sold out. If this happens, book your next choice and contact the Travel Team to be placed on an upgrade list.
Pricing & All-Inclusive Suites
* Have your wallet nearby when starting your reservation.
You will have 10 minutes to complete your reservation. If your timer expires you will lose all progress and have to start over. Having payment info ready ahead of time will help prevent this. If you plan to split the financial responsibility with your roommate, you will need their credit card information prior to booking.
* Customize your reservation.
You have the option of adding items such as extra nights, airport shuttle service, and travel insurance. These items are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time they are added.
* Last but not least, add us to your email contacts.
We communicate regularly through email in the months leading up to the event. Don't let important info like event details or payment reminders go to your spam folder. Follow us on social media and stay in the know!
Brandi Carlile's Girls Just Wanna Weekend is happy to accommodate guests who need additional support.
- Accessible rooms include wider clearance through doorways, toilet, bathroom rails, shower benches, and roll-in showers. Should you need an ADA room for these purposes you will want to book a Deluxe Gold w/King Bed. Please note these rooms do not have a hydro spa tub inside.
All your mobility and medical conditions should be noted in your Cloud 9 Account so we can relay this information directly to the resort. If you have not yet created your account, please do so now.
Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can also be rented and delivered to the hotel through Playa Mobility. You can check out their inventory of ADA friendly selections HERE
- Brandi Carlile's Girls Just Wanna Weekend airport transportation offers ADA accessible shuttle options for those in need. Simply purchase transportation at the standard rate and contact the Travel Team to make arrangements at least 30 days prior to the event.
There are ramps throughout the hotel. If you require special needs support or require first floor accommodations due to your mobility issues, please contact the Travel Team.
- During the main shows in the Concert Courtyard, there is an ADA platform for guests with mobility issues as well as a seating area.