When do we check in and check out of the resorts?
- Check In begins at 4pm
- If you arrive earlier, you are still able to check into your hotel and use the resort facilities, but your room may not be ready until after 4pm.
- Check Out is by 11am on your departure day
- There are NO late check outs.
- If your flight is later in the day you will be able to use the resort facilities until 6pm.
Members of my party are arriving later than me, can we check in at different times?
- No worries, you can check in at separate times. Just make sure you each have your own room key and event wristband.
Are food and drinks included?
- Absolutely. Your all-inclusive package covers food and beverages, including alcohol!
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night bites after the shows at no additional cost.
- There is complimentary 24 hour room service for Hard Rock Hotel guests and Premium level Barceló Maya Riviera guests.
- Barceló Maya Riviera guests have access to bars and restaurants at all the hotels in Barceló Resort plus at Hard Rock Riviera Maya.
Is there a dress code during the event?
- If you are staying at Hard Rock, there is no dress code, but shirts and shoes are required in all dining area.
- If you plan on coming early or staying late at Hard Rock, the restaurants do have a dress code. Think resort casual but be sure to bring a pair of pants with you.
- If you are staying at Barceló, a “smart casual” dress code is enforced during dinner meals. No shorts or open toe shoes in the speciality dining restaurants.
Will vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options be available?
- Vegetarian, vegan & gluten-free options will be available at all meals.
- You should tell the host of the restaurant or buffet and they will let your waiter know.
- If you haven’t already, update the Dietary Request section of “Your Profile” in your Cloud 9 Account.
What are some of Hard Rock’s amenities?
Full Service Spa & Salon • On Site Waterpark • Specialty Restaurants, Buffets & Poolside Brick Oven Pizza • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service • Multiple Bars, Lounges & Pop-Up Bars • Coffee Shop • Fully Equipped Fitness Center • Free WiFi
What are some of Barceló’s amenities?
Access to 8 Swimming Pools Including The Largest Infinity Pool in Riviera Maya • Massive White Sand Beaches • Access to Gourmet Restaurants & Bars at Each Hotel in Barceló Resort • Complimentary 24 Hour Room Service for Premium Guests
Is there WiFi at the resorts?
- Yes! Free WiFi is available resort-wide for Girls Just Wanna Weekend guests at both resorts.
Is there a Lost and Found?
- Lost & Found is located at Hard Rock Riviera Maya at the Front Desk in both lobbies. There will also be flip flop drops by the Heaven & Hacienda pools.
- Lost & Found at Barceló is located at the Front Desk.
Is there an ATM at the resort?
- There are ATMs by the Front Desk in each Lobby at Hard Rock that dispense Pesos.
- There is an ATM near the Lobby at Barceló Maya Riviera that dispenses both Pesos and US Dollars.
- Fees will apply so come prepared if you can.
- You can also exchange currency at the Front Desk.
How do I make a spa appointment or reserve a Bali bed at Hard Rock?
Secure Hard Rock Spa and Bali bed reservations in advance by emailing Hard Rock’s Vacation Planners. Send your email with the subject line “Girls Just Wanna Weekend Vacation Planner Request” and include the following info –
- Your Full Name
- Service You Want To Book (ex. relaxing massage 50 Min)
- Requested Date (ex. January 10)
- Preferred Time (ex. 10:00 am)
- Therapist (Male or Female)
You can also make spa appointments when you arrive with the Hard Rock Vacation Planners at check-in or located in both lobbies during the event.
There are no Bali Beds at Barceló, however there is an expansive white sand beach with ample seating areas for everyone! More information about Spa services at Barceló will be available as we get closer to the event.
How do I make a spa appointment at Barcelo, are there Bali Beds?
Details on how and when you can book spa appointments will be available closer to the event. There are not Bali Beds available to reserve. The pool area and beach are at Barcelo is expansive with several seating options that offer easy access to the pool and to the beach.
What in-room amenities are available at Hard Rock?
Free WiFi • Private Balcony or Terrace • Hydrospa Tub • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Free International Calling to the US • Hair Dryer • Coffee and Tea Maker • Iron and Ironing Board • Cable TV
What in-room amenities are available at Barceló Maya Riviera?
Free WiFi • Terrace or Balcony with Hydrospa Tub • Electronic Safe • In-Room Mini Bar (stocked once daily) • Hair Dryer • Coffee Machine • Cable TV • Bathrobe and Slippers
Where can I keep my valuables?
- Every room at the resort has a laptop compatible electronic safe.
- We strongly suggest placing your passport, wallet, cash, and any other valuables inside as soon as you arrive.
- The event is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
Are there any medical facilities at the resort?
- In case of emergency, call the Front Desk.
- A registered nurse with regular office hours is on the premises at the resort.
- In the event of a medical emergency, a qualified medical doctor is on call 24 hours a day.
- If a doctor is called there will be a charge put on the guest’s room.
- Guests with any pertinent medical information or specific medication needs are asked to notify us in advance.
- Event Safety is also available 24 hours a day with a variety of staff, including EMTs licensed in the US.
In case of an emergency back home, how can I be contacted at the resort?
- You will have access to WiFi to stay connected during your trip. iMessage and WhatsApp are both great ways for your family to stay in touch while you are away.
- The Cloud 9 Team can be reached via email at [email protected] and we will try to help communicate.