Reservation Add Ons
Can I book extra nights at the resort?
- Availability for the nights of January 8th and 13th is extremely limited. If you have not already purchased additional nights please check with the Travel Team via the live chat prior to purchasing your flights.
How much do pre and post nights cost if I am staying at Hard Rock?
- $299 per person/per night for Deluxe Gold
- $329 per person/per night for Swim Up
- $339 per person/per night for Single Sky Terrace
- $369 per person/per night for Double Sky Terrace
- $479 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite
- $529 per person/per night for Two Bedroom Rock Suite with Sky Terrace
- For kids’ extra night pricing click HERE.
How much do pre and post nights cost at Barceló?
- $299 per person/per night for Garden View Junior Suite
- $309 per person/per night for Ocean Front Junior Suite
- $349 per person/per night for Ocean Front Junior Suite – Premium Level
- $369 per person/per night for Swim Up Junior Suite – Premium Level
- $399 per person/per night for Ocean Front Suite – Premium Level
- $439 per person/per night for Swim Up Suite – Premium Level
- $449 per person/per night for Ocean Front Governors Suite – Premium Level
- $479 per person/per night for Swim Up Governors Suite – Premium Level
- $499 per person/per night for Ocean Front Presidential Suite – Premium Level
What does the airport shuttle cost?
We have partnered with Amstar DMC, a third party transportation company in Mexico, to offer airport shuttle options.
- Roundtrip Airport Shuttle is $79 per person
- One Way Airport Shuttle is $49 per person
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the resort on January 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th.
- Shuttles are ONLY available to the airport on January 13th & 14th.
- Airport shuttles are NOT available during the event on January 10th, 11th & 12th.
How does it work?
- Flight information MUST be entered into your Cloud 9 Account so we can arrange your shuttle.
- If you fail to enter your flight information, we are not responsible if there is no shuttle for you.
- In order to utilize event transportation, you must be arriving at the airport and immediately traveling to Hard Rock Hotel or Barceló Maya Riviera. We cannot provide transportation to people who arrive before Girls Just Wanna Weekend 4 and stay at a different resort in the area.
What is Travel Insurance and why should I get it?
We strongly suggest guests purchase travel insurance – either in conjunction with your booking or from another provider. If we have learned anything in the past couple of years, it’s that you never know what can happen. It’s important to be prepared for anything. Protect your investment and get peace of mind by purchasing travel insurance.
We have partnered with IMG (International Medical Group) to offer three Travel Insurance plan options. Click below to compare the different policies and get quotes. You purchase your policy directly with IMG, any corrections or changes must be directed to them within 10 days of your policy purchase. Please be sure to read your policy as soon as you receive it by email.
You can add insurance to your reservation at the time of booking or later on, but keep in mind you MUST purchase a plan within 20 days of your initial deposit if you want Cancel For Any Reason coverage, if you have a pre-existing condition, or if you want cancellation because of work to be covered.
What is a Carbon Offset?
- By purchasing a Carbon Offset you are offsetting the emissions from your personal travel to the event (your carbon footprint).
- Carbon offsets purchased through Girls Just Wanna Weekend support Trees, Water & People and offer not only an opportunity to reduce your environmental impact, but to also curb deforestation rates, and improve the health of families, and support our efforts to protect and conserve natural resources in Central America and Haiti.
- Add Carbon Offsets when you book or through your Cloud 9 Account at any time.