First time Girls Just Wanna Weekend guests, read below for details on securing your room on June 23rd at 1pm ET.
- A Public Onsale will take place on June 23rd starting at 1pm ET.
- Everyone attending Girls Just Wanna Weekend needs a Cloud 9 Account to book. Save yourself time and register for an account now.
- Find a room type you want, but have 1 or 2 backup choices in mind in case your first choice is sold out.
- Have your Credit Card handy! You will have 10 minutes to complete your reservation and your Credit Cards are not on file.
- Get with your friends and organize yourself into rooms. Only one person in a room will book the reservation. They will be able to add additional guests during the booking process. This person is considered the Lead Guest.
- There are rooms available for 2, 3, or 4 adults. Children can be added to your reservation.
- Everyone (including children) will need a Cloud 9 Account in order to attend Girls Just Wanna Weekend.
- A $250 deposit ($500 if booking a Rock Suite, Estancia Suite, or Villa 20°87°) per person will be required to reserve your suite. This deposit goes towards paying off the total cost of your reservation and must be paid by Credit Card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Packages are priced per person and in USD.
- During the booking process, you are able to add your guest(s), additional items, as well as note any special requests.
- Choose to pay in full or take advantage of our payment plan. You can set up your payments to automatically withdraw from your bank account and receive a $50 reservation credit.
- Be sure if you choose to split the cost between you and your roommate, that you collect their card info prior to booking. Financial responsibility can be split after booking by contacting the Travel Team.
- Submit your payment and we’ll see you at Girls Just Wanna Weekend 3!
Rounding Out Your Trip
- February 1st is the main check-in day for Girls Just Wanna Weekend & the first night of shows. The last show is on February 4th with check out on February 5th.
- The event offers additional nights, transportation, insurance, children’s items, and more for an additional cost.
- If you know you want to come down early, purchase our new 5 night Pre-Game Package and take advantage of the promotional rate (quantities limited).
- If you know you want to stay an extra night, purchase our new 5 night Decompression Package and take advantage of the promotional rate (quantities limited).
- Any items you add to your 4 or 5 night package will increase the deposit amount owed when you book.
- These items are non-refundable and must be paid in full at the time they are added to your reservation.
- These items can be added anytime after booking either through your Cloud 9 Account or by contacting the Travel Team.
- Please note, some extra night categories are limited in quantity and could potentially sell out for the event. Don’t hesitate too long when deciding!
Please make sure that you have notes of your mobility and medical conditions in your Cloud 9 Account and in the Preferences section of your reservation.
- If you require special needs support or require first-floor accommodations due to your mobility issues, please contact the Travel Team.
- Wheelchairs, scooters, and amphibious chairs (with larger tires that can traverse sand and are water friendly) can also be rented and delivered to the hotel through Playa Mobility. You can check out their inventory of ADA-friendly selections HERE.
- Amstar offers ADA transportation to and from the airport for those in need. Please purchase your airport shuttle add-on, then contact the Travel Team at least 30 days prior to the start of the event to make arrangements.
If you require additional support, please contact the Accessibility Coordinator at accessibility at cloud 9 adventures dot com