Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya
This free flowing resort is like two resorts in one – split down the middle by our Concert Courtyard Main Stage. Each side of the resort has a unique vibe with its own lobby, restaurants and shops for you to explore during our trip!
- Great eats at Los Gallos, Petit Cochon, Ciao, Dive, and Toro.
- Relax in the Rock Spa or get a work out in at Body Rock, located just above the Heaven Lobby.
- Hit Club Heaven for late night drinks, dancing, and pool tables!
- Enjoy the Swim Up Bar at the Main Heaven Pool or just relax at the many smaller pools in the area.
- Check out the late night Stairway to Heaven stage and watch your favorite artists on the picture perfect Heaven Beach stage.
- More great eats at Frida, Zen, The Market, Pizzetto, Float, and Ipanema.
- Cafetto will be your morning stop to grab coffee and small bites.
- Check out the specialty cocktails at the Sunbar located in the Hacienda Lobby.
- Home to the biggest pool on the property, along with a zip-line, and water slide.
- Home of the newest additions to Hard Rock Riviera Maya – Woodward extreme sports center & Rockaway Bay waterpark!
** Pro Tip: When roaming the property, the Heaven buildings are blue and the Hacienda buildings are terra cotta. Get to and from the Heaven and Hacienda side by grabbing a golf cart ride from the lobbies, which run 24/7.